Saturday, January 3, 2009

Red Light District





You have no idea how much I miss 2008 :')
Hmm ? Too much, too much.

___________________________________________________

I'M SAD, IDIOT :/
Because ...
  • School's starting
  • I miss that guy -.-
Terbuktilah saya ni, PATHETIC
____________________________________________________

"BOOKS ARE MY NEW BESTFRIENDS"

Bullshit -.-
Sooo, in 2 days time, back to school
Sabar je, haha. I feel soo anxious, I don't know why
Maybe cause last year, form 1 was the only form in the evening so tak malu la nak act cmne pun kan. Haha
But this year, form 2, sesi pagi la, with the other forms
I think that's why agak cuak and all ?

I think I'm speechless cause tak puas hati sekolah nak start, HAHA

Homeworks, projects, folios, yada yadaaaa
ERGH -.-

LONG LIVE SCHOOL !
:s

No comments:

Histories