Saturday, February 14, 2009

Brooklyn Is Burning

I'm exhausted. Extremely exhausted due to the cross country, although I took a nap in the evening
I know I know, of course I'm still so very exhausted. I only took a nap
But but but, it was an hour nap. Quite long right ?
So yeah, I'm exhausted. Plus, my leg hurts. The muscles, omg. Torturting -.-
I wore my tudung but when the cross country started, bukak lah
Haha I wasn't the only one who did that okay so don't gimme that 0mg-you-as-a-prefect-opened-your-tudung look
Somehow, I was so spiritual cause I kept saying

' Azi, Shasha, jom lah lari '


Guess what, I was so bersemangat after seeing those form ones and twos, whom I thought couldn't really be that fast, beating us all at quite a distance !
I was like

' Wadafak, laju gila diorang dah smpai checkpoint and nak balik dah ! '

Yeap, shocking :o
Had to walk back to school. Lepak in front of the kantin, dgr lagu yada yadaaa
Guess what, Merah got 2nd place :D
Screw you rumah Biru hmph ! Hahahaha

1st place : Biru
2nd place : Merah !
3rd place : Hijau
4th place : Kuning


Starting from Penyampain Hadiah ceremony, I was starting to lose my mood
I felt so invicible and annoyed !
I feel like I can't really fit in with the girls. And when I mean the girls, they are Aainaa, Shasha and the others
I don't know. I just dont have the same thinking as them yknow
Most of the time in class, I rather and always spend my time with Izreen and the others. They're pretty much more fun than the girls, seriously
Hmmm,
I'm not annoyed about that
I'm annoyed about the fact that nowadays, most guys with girlfriends are just out of their mind or something ?
I mean, is girlfriend a main priority ? Yeah I know, girlfriend is someone you love, means the world, yada yadaa
But it doesn't mean that you can be so useless towards your friends
Especially if you've known that friend of yours for let's see erm .. 7 years maybe ?
What will you feel if you're feeling so bummed and you go to him to let out your feelings. But then he laughed and replied only a word
But if he has a problem, feeling so bummed and I mean, really really bummed, especially when it is about his girlfriend issue thingyy, he comes to me, I helped
Even when I had this someone last year, I didn't do that okay. I helped
Just give some advices or maybe support. Is that hard ?
Hard for you cause I'm just your friend but if it involves your beloved girlfriend, I think it's as easy as ABC
C'mon, snap out of it. You've known me for almost 8 years but you've known your girlfriend for I'll say.. 2 years ?
What a bummer man. Such a cheapstick, you crackhead
I'm out of words about you
I would love to see you go through all of these, whenever you have a big fight with your girlfriend, by yourself. Or maybe with someone else's help
I'm sure you'll be fine cause, aku mintak tolong kau, kau mmg tak guna langsung. Kalau kau mintak tolong aku, mmg dapat free je kann
So yeah, you're pretty much pathetic to me right now

Thanks for reading this piece of shit
Luahan hati je

No comments:

Histories