Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Spin My Head Right Round

Currently listening to : Flo-Rida - Right Round
Sangaaaapppppp ! Haha
Oh and Lady Gaga - Starstruck

In this post, mostly it's about those 2 posts from Fahmi's blog

First, title : Sigh

I told you so many times, stop doing that thing. Go punch the wall or something
I stop cutting myself already so why dont you try it too ? -.-
Haishh

Second, title : What happened todaee

Yes, Edison is better ;p Einstein tak best lah. Bukti : You guys always come to Edison. Hahaha
Luen and the gang have this kind of habit ; write down something and pass it around. So all of us have to drop a comment
Wednesday, Luen wrote something about, who was feeling sleepy during Sejarah
Guess what, most of the students in the class felt sleepy. Yeap, I'm one of them but I didn't drop a comment
The famous Fahmi's kissing scene. That made Aainaa laughed to tears, hahahaha
Stalked Shasha and Fadhli in class, oh yes
I still remember last year, they were talking to each other then Fahmi and I surprised Fadhli by saying ' MAKSIAT ! '
And he cursed all the waayyyy, hahahaha :')
Old days, old days..

Fah.. I mean, Pop Pop, you suck !
Short is cute okay. Hmph ! Hahaha
xx

2 comments:

Fahmi Ismail said...

yes my kissing scene is the best. paling rock

we only some to edison because we pity u all. einstein got Hafiz!

eh klau short n cute, mane boleh nampak cute sebab pendek sgt ;D

Hazwani AZ said...

Tak, tak rock langsung hmph hahaa

Eleh, Edison got Izreen ( boleh laa ) and I can bully Syafiq >:)

No, pendek mesti cute *muka comel* HAHAHA

Histories