Friday, February 20, 2009

Colour It In

hazwani says:
IVE JUST REALIZED !
imhaF says:
u realized wht?
imhaF says:
ure a girl?
hazwani says:
babi -.-

Cute, Fahmi, VERY cute -.-

So,
I've planned for days, to go to library tomorrow ( Saturday ) but everyone seems to be 'busy' or something, I don't know
And, semua lambat bagi jawapan -.-
Cancel je lah
I'll be studying at home then
I have to study the whole Form 1 syllabus for Maths. But damn, I don't have form 1's text book
Chapter 1 for Geography, which I hope I can understand those craps in it. I would love to sue whoever my Geography teacher is cause she came into the class once, ONLY ONCE. So yeah, 2 Edison stucked at Altitud -.-
I hope I can remember everything that's coming out for Agama. How hard it is for me to get A for Agama, seriously :o
History; wish me luck on keeping my eyes open, everytime I flip through those boring pages
I hope I'll be just fine, revising through KH since I always take a long time to remember the tools and all
Last but not least, I think I'll be fine on revising Science and do a bit of exercises on English and BM

--

School's great !
Hahaha, one day, Harisah, Shasha and I were talking about some crap things
Then we were talking about Jamilah Bond hahaha
Kononnya isteri James Bond lah
And and ..

Nama saya Bon.. Bon Tot.
HAHAHHAHAA

Izreen is a joker too hahahaha
Too many to list down the jokes maannn
One of them is, for lisan BM, I did syarahan about ' Punca Punca Penyalahgunaan Dadah '
He read mine and changed everything -.-

Yang berusaha tuan pengerusi majlis, blablablaaa. Berdiri saya di sini adalah untuk menyampaikan sebuah syarahan bertajuk ' Dadah Bagus '
-________-"

And, he started to make his own stories on ' Dadah Bagus '
He said the kinds of how to take drugs ; suntikan and all
And he said, suntikan is the best
Mcm menggalakkan org tau -.- Hahaha
That dude with fish eyes, is full of craps

And in school just now, we sorta didn't study at all
Teachers came into the class but they didn't even teach or revise anything with us
Especially after rehat. After finishing Hafazan till 35 minutes before going home, I was hanging out, talking talking with Izreen and Shasha and Harisah
Hahaha mmg best ah :)


I know I know, this post is soo boring !
I'm just out of words and ideas on what to write
But I hope, by reading what I wrote up there, you know how school is ;)
If you don't, padan muka hang hahaha
Toodles !

No comments:

Histories