Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just A Twist In My Story

Oh y'know what, just now in school for Science period, we dissected a cow's eye
Normal but yeah. It was fun, dissecting it, looking at this vitreous humour and all ( oooo )

But well, school was sorta nothing. Just normal
Free periods, talked talked and talked with Izreen, Shasha, Azwin semue lah

EFFING BORING SCHOOL !

---

Currently listening to - Tynisha Keli - I Wished You Love Me
From Lilia's blog

How can someone make me so sad but still I only want them (you) to stay
I wanna say I love you so bad, but I dont wanna scare you away
Please I wish that you'll understand
That I wanna be more than just your friend
I wish you loved me

I asked some of my friends, ' Why do I have butterflies whenever I see his name pop up, online ? '
I just realized, I'm the only one who can answer that question cause it's a matter that involve feelings ? Yeaahh
Someone answered my question though. He said ' Maybe you've fallen for him head over heels '
Mmmaybe it's true
But it's not my fault to think negative. I mean, I am pessimistic
Is that why I always think that it's such a waste of time to put any hope and keep my fingers crossed about this ?
Is that why I always think that me and him, won't be like last year ? Hey Mr. , you have no idea how I felt last year, throughout the months. It's as if, you made me feel like I was on top of the world
C'mon c'mon, should I blame myself for being so pessimistic ? Or is it just that, it's obvious that he doesn't like me ? Hmm..
Sometimes, I'll feel wrong to have a conversation with him. It feels wrong but I have to talk to him. He makes me happy, I guess ?

I'm gonna stop now


Geez, hari ni semue perangai cm sial je, seriously
Sorang sorang cm carik pasal. Babiii -.-

No comments:

Histories