Saturday, February 7, 2009

Take It To The Floor


It is Saturday but I had to wake up early, to go to SCHOOL
We had this forum thingy and prefects WAJIB pegi. So I went around 8
I didn't even pay attention actually. I was staring here and there
It ended around 11
At home, I had to do some chores. Hahaha, I was still wearing my baju kurung ( without the kain but I wore hot pants okay )
PENAT !
In the evening, went to Ikano and Curve with my mom and maid. I wanted a lot of things but too bad, my mom didn't wanna buy anything for me :(
I started to feel tired and all. So I planned to take a short nap when I arrived home but when I was sitting in front of this laptop, right hereee, my mom called

Wani, tolong mama gardening kat depan

Oh-Ma-Gaaa, it didn't reach 10 minutes after I put my ass on my chair okay
I had to change my clothes, tie my hair and drag my weak body outside
Somehow, when I stepped outside, I didn't feel tired anymore
I was laughing my ass off and that happened because my mom made stupid jokes -.-
Sooo I had to climb here and there to cut the branches and all, fuuuhhh

Maa , gerenti ade muscle tau nnt *tunjuk kat tmpt kaki and tgn punya muscle*
Hahahaha baru sehari buat , ingatkan akan dpt muscle eyh ? Tgn ngan kaki dah la takde muscle. Cam bantal busuk je
HA-HA -.-

I was on this small stairs and was cutting pokok bunga kertas punye branches, using this big 'scissors' thingyy ( berat okay )
Thennn ..

Adik, adik tgh potong pokok semue ni, takde ke lelaki minat ? Yg cm ' wow, budak ni rajin gardening, tolong mak lah '
Hahahaha, ntah , tak kot. Semue cm sombong je, pfftt. Or tua tua je, hahaha
Elelele, mesti ade punyeeee
Haa haa, yg naik motor ni npk hot je Maa hahahaha
Ni gerenti mat salleh, npk cm putih, naik motor cm sports haaa
*tgk tgk org cina*
Maaa , salah org lah ! Lain lain ! Hahahaha. Hmm, takpe la. Wani tak nak sesape *muka bangga*
Alaa, mama tau Wani tak nak sesapeee. Wani nak *insertname* jee. Hahaha
MAAA, GILA STRAIGHT FORWARD ! Sssshhh, nnt org dgr. Die tinggal dekat je pulak tu
HAHAHAHA

Mama mama *geleng kepala*
Hahahaha

Okay right now, I'm tired, sleepy, YEAH !
But before that, you should watch this
Azrel told me to watch this and I couldn't agree more, that it's funny, really REALLY funny HAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZuV0xce3A&feature=related

ENJOY !

Toodles :)

No comments:

Histories