Thursday, April 16, 2009

Propaganda

Thanks to the germs, I'm sorta sick now
And thanks to Izreen for passing down HIS germs -.-
Yes, Izreen sneezed and passed it to Harisah. So Harisah was sick and Luen had a flu
It was a stupid thing to sit beside Harisah and behind Luen yknow ?
Cause after taking a nap that evening, I was sneezing and sneezing. My nose was red, mhmm
And I wasn't that hyped up so my face looked very very T.T hahahaha
At tuition, Ms. Leena asked me why the hell did I go to tuition

Me : *entered the house with that T.T face*
Ms. Leena : Are you sick ?
Me : *inhale, so of course she could hear the mucous shits ( Science, much ? ) in my blocked nose*
Ms. Leena : What the hell are you doing here then ?!
Me : I don't know hahaha
Ms. Leena : If I get a flu tomorrow, you're gonna get it
Me : Okay okay. I'll sit far far sikit
Ms. Leena : -.- We're still in the same surrounding so we'll be inhaling the same air, you monkey
Me : OHHHH, okay then :D

Y'see what I mean ? And btw, it's as if she didn't want me to be in that class that day :p

So now, I'm having a blocked nose and a sore throat. A really really bad sore throat ):
I know that Izreen and his brother have a really really weak immune system cause they always get sick. I thought I wasn't gonna get any effect from Izreen's sickness yknow. Grrr

Then, I'm utterly lazy to do my homework, seriously
I haven't finished my Agama and Sejarah notes, plus with other subjects' notes and exercises
Oh shoot me !
It's okay, it's okay, I have a few works to do in school for red house. Such as, collect money from the students and all
Soooooo hehehe, I'll get out of class and see Cikgu Azlin whenever it's a boring period in class
Hoyeahhh, good one Hazwani :D

Surprisingly, I'm having the mood to write
I better start on my thick Science notes
Taaaaa !

No comments:

Histories