Monday, April 13, 2009

Let It Enfold You

Currently listening to ; Ladyhawke - My Delirium


Mhmm, I post almost everyday. Ah whatever lah


Prefects' jadual bertugas changed today and I got block Form 2. Hoorah -.-'
It was boring ! But I went to the 3rd floor to get a clear view of the assembly
But no, I could only see people's head. Macam semut je hahaha
The marching people were at the bola takraw court
Since I was at the third floor, of course I could see almost everyone there right
So yeah, tetibe la nampak Zul a.k.a Budu cam tunjuk jari dia O.O
Then Harisah, Azi and Nazeera I think, lambai tangan. Tau tak macam orang gila ? Hahaha

Oh ya, I think, Cikgu Azhar has problems on pronouncing people's names
He pronounce Ainina's name as Ainaina -.- Tufah became Tuah ( HAHA ) and Azilatul became Izilatul
Khalisha told me, Tufah was like laughing out loud when teacher announced Ainina's name as Ainaina but then Tufah's name was announced as Tuah
Haih tu la, buat lagi dosa hahaha

Azilatul : Kau tau, Senok panggil nama aku Izilatul. Bengang je aku
Me : Hahaha kau tau tak, selalunya, orang yg orang lain panggil cm pronouncation dia Izi ( or Izzy yada yadaaa ) , nama betul dia Izzuddin ? HAHA
Azilatul : Eeeeeeeeeee, lagi geli aku !
Me : And somehow, aku tengah tunggu masa je untuk gigi palsu dia jatuh on stage depan semua orang. Tak rock ah kalau pernah jatuh depan some people je. Hahahaha

Azi, Azi *geleng kepala*

Izreen changed my "nickname" -.-
He knows that I can't grow any taller
So he called me shorty and pendek. And he said he's allowed to call me shorty and pendek cause in primary school, I called him pendek

People people, guess what ?!

Wani means berani ! :D

Hehehoho I'm flattered
I'm serious hahaha. Kalau anda tidak percaya, rujuklah Kamus Dewan :)
Whilst Harisah means Bubur. HAHA
If you refer to Kamus Dewan ;

Harisah ; bubur ~ sj bubur drpd biji gandum yg dicampur dgn daging...

Imagine, Izreen read it and he bold the word 'daging' hahahaha. Jahat ke tak ? -.-
So, the whole day, Izreen and Hazeem called Harisah, Bubur
Kesian kau hahaha

After recess, everything was as normal. Yknow, laughing laughing, talking talking

And here started 3 things that didn't really brighten up my day ;
Mondays, 2 Edison has ICTL. I decided to go a bit late
I went down with Izreen since he wanted to see Azrel for awhile. Then met Harisah on the way to the canteen
I persuaded Harisah to follow me to the bus stop
At the stairs to the bus stop, I realized that the letter that I gave to Mr. A ( a copy of the letter actually ) wasn't in my purse. You have no idea how restless I was !
I was walking back and forth at the bus stop, like a lunatic
I was babbling to Harisah. And I told Shasha too. So then, I asked Tufah and Aqilah, if they saw a piece of paper. Yeah, I described the paper
They said they saw it at the canteen ! And they saw a prefect picked it up
That prefect was Hariz form 3. Oh-em-gee :(
What a coincidence, he was at the bus stop, sorta in front of me so I asked Harisah to ask him
And I was facing Nasser, talking to Nasser and Zaid

Harisah : Hariz, you ade lagi tak paper yg you kutip kat canteen tu ?
Hariz : Oh tak, dah buang
Harisah : You baca ke ?
Hariz : Ha ah, I baca setengah je cause masa kat tengah tengah tu, baru sedar tu cm love letter. So tak nak la baca. Then buang. Jap, cmne korang tau ?
( I intruded )
Me : Oh tak, kawan kitorang cm mengadu kat kitorang yang surat dia hilang so yeah

Cover baik punyaa ! Well, you know me 8) Hahahaha
But damn, dah la in that letter ada nama minah form 3 tu and his name pun ada. Thank God my name takde
I'm sad about it though :(

Second,
I think right, minah tu tak puas hati lagi doh hahaha
Harisah bagitau yang dia pandang I slack je when I was talking to Shasha. Mhmm, minah tu kat belakang kitorang je
Minah, aku tak faham ah ape masalah kau, seriously. Tak puas hati lagi ? Haih, padahal kau ckp aku takde life
From my friggin' point of view here, kau yang takde life
Kalau kau pandai and 'ade' life, sah kau akan fikir cam "Alaa biar ah, budak ni form 2 je baru "
Tapi taakkk, kau cam nak cari gaduh lagi. Aku sumpah sedih tengok kau ye, babitch :)

Third,
It was a HUGE mistake to hangout with Hakim, Zaid and Nasser just now
I mean seriously, it was disgusting !
It made my body weak, and I felt so sick
Uhh, menyesal !

So yeah, that was my day
Oh lastly, my dad called me stupid just now
Mhmm "thanks"

xx

No comments:

Histories