Monday, May 25, 2009

I Want A Robotic Hand

I think that nose minty thingy made me high cause I was laughing the whole day in school

Izreen : Sihat tak ? Waras tak ?
Me : Hehehe HAHAHA *grins*

Imagine je lah hahaha
So, BM paper 1 was a bit hard but well, I've tried my best
Cikgu Nik, don't kill me ! :x
Sivik was well, sivik. Absurd but the marks count so I had to try my best. Kena score jugak
I told Harisah about a part from the Russell Peter racist yet funny ass jokes (Y)
At the canteen, we talked about those assholes and bitches around us hahaha
Out of nowhere,

Izreen : Ni ha dia ni, macam orang gila. Dalam kelas, tengok orang then gelak sorang sorang

That's right ! Hahahaha
It's just a way for me to, I don't know, think ?
BM paper 2 was sorta hard too. I hate thinking of ideas. It gives me headache
I thought 2 hours was enough cause I finished Ringkasan and Komsas in 30 minutes
But I was wrong -.- I finished the paper at 1.00 p.m ( 5 minutes before the time was up ! )
Didn't have time to even check anything
My hand was like stinky vegetable :( Penat gila okay, I didn't stop writing for 2 agonizing hours. I mean, stop for a few seconds je !
And dah la Izreen distracted me cause he kept on borrowing my correction tape
I had to pass him the correction tape for a gazillion times
YOU GO BUY YOUR OWN LAH KAMBING !
Hopefully, my hard work was worth it
Hello, it was quite uncomfortable when I was answering the paper
With the horribly hot and humid weather, I was sweating bullets
Thank God Izreen opened the back door since he was sweating too
It's nice seeing you sweat, Kambing, cause you barely sweat in school -.- Hahaha

Hip hip hooray when the paper finished
So tomorrow I have to go through English essay pulak, haih


Off to English tuition with an empty-head !
I have to squeeze gazillion trillion facts on Geography by tonight :(

No comments:

Histories