Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Self Titled


I AM THE QUEEN OF ALL PRETENDERS !

Really, I am
I can just tell you that I'm fine, I can just laugh like I'm having the time of my life but actually, I'm not
Cun kan, ada bakat hahaha (Y)

And oh, lagi 4 papers then boleh la melaungkan kemerdekaan !
Wtf, but yeah :D
English paper 1 was a bit hard. Hey, it made me scratch my head okay hahaha
Geography was so-so. A question on jarak, it was something like "Berapa jarak benteng di dalam peta ?"
Since it was curved a bit and I couldn't just use a ruler and estimate the length right ?
So I pulled out my hair ( Satu je okay ) ! Sacrifice betul hahaha
Then, I don't know why but I was feeling all hyped up and full of enthusiasm on answering English Paper 2
Rasa condifent ( confident hahaha ) sikit masa buat essay !
I think there were a few crappy statements but well, I had to write an article on Save The Earth
Siapa je yang tak bersemangat ? :D

So, about 10 minutes ago, I was looking at myself through the mirror
No, I'm not being ungrateful or something, but I just wish I had thin legs, good figure and all yknow
I mean, a few girls wish they have the perfect figure right ? And a girl can dream, no ? Haha
I'm not gonna brag about this but I just WISH, that's all hehe.

---


SHINY TOY GUNS !
Suka gila gila gila gila punya gila :D

No comments:

Histories