Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Thousand Miles

Currently addicted to ; The Devil Wears Prada - Louder Than Thunder

Yes yes, courtesy to Harisah the Invisible Woman (Y)

I've changed my url cause I think it's old and sucks ?
So I just took the idea from "The Devil Wears Prada" and changed it to The Cuckoo Head Wears Prada ( I searched in the dictionary for some cool words but cuckoo head caught my eyes though hahaha )

o hai says:
*cuckoo head?
Hazwani AZ says:
*haha yeah
o hai says:
*haha weird

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, FAHMI ! Hahaha


Oh and guess what, I'll be going to Prefect's Dinner ! :D
Azi, you should be happy, bitch hahaha
Considering the dinner has been postponed to erm, I forgot the date but it's not on the 18th July
Hoorah (Y)
For that, I'll be going to Bangkok on the 18th ( I hope swine flu season will be over and well, it woud just be an awesome time there ) and will be attending the dinner, perhaps ? ;)

Anyway, I'm sorta taking a break after studying since 4.30 just now
But I mean hey, do you think that I can stick my ass on this chair and just concentrate ?
*Beep* Wrong !
It's hard to concentrate, it's hard to just suck all the facts like a vacuum sucking all the dust yknow
Especially with 12 babs to read and Agama is not THE subject which you should be hyped up reading 12 babs of it
You have got to agree on me, seriously -.-
I feel like I wanna rip off all my hair but I can't cause I love my hair hahaha
I feel like I wanna scream my lungs out but that will lead to soar throat or will just make my throat swell (?) or will just make me get a fist or a slap from anyone in my house
So I better keep that urge to scream, shout, etc..

I hope I can just memorize a bit or more and tomorrow, I'll memorize the rest of the leftover babs
It's pretty confusing okay
And I've been hesitating, either to listen to music while studying or not
Cause I can't really concentrate while listening to music and also the other way round
Uhh I feel like I wanna give up ! I feel like I'll fail but Hazwani won't give up ! (Y)
Hah, semangat je lebih but tak productive langsung
So I better get back to what I was doing just now - Reading Agama notes, over and over and over again !
Mhmm wish me luck, handsome bastards ):


No comments:

Histories