Sunday, May 17, 2009


He is a poser (Y) -->

I can't seem to squeeze those gazillion facts of Agama and Sejarah into my brain
So technically, I'm blank. You can hear crickets singing in my brain !
Agama paper is on Wednesday. What a great start of exam day huh ?
And History is on the next day, with Maths paper 1 and 2
How stressed up can Mid-Term be ?
But that's tad bit of nothing, yet. Adrenaline rush will overrule my mind, body and spirit on the next week
That's just because I'm not ready for the papers. Like I said, I'm totally, extremely BLANK !
How can I suck all those facts in a week ?
Shoot me !





Wednesday ; 20th May
PENDIDIKAN ISLAM

Thursday ; 21st May
MATHS PAPER 1
SEJARAH
MATHS PAPER 2

Friday ; 22nd May
PJK
PENDIDIKAN SENI 1

Monday ; 25th May
BM PAPER 1
SIVIK
BM PAPER 2

Tuesday ; 26th May
BI PAPER 1
GEOGRAPHY
BI PAPER 2

Wednesday ; 27th May
PENDIDIKAN SENI 2
SCIENCE PAPER 2

Thursday ; 28th May
SCIENCE PAPER 1
KH

Ni baru je Mid-Term, belum lagi PMR
Hahaha, sah stress menonggeng and there will be loads of complaining maybe ? :O
--

I've just realized that I do have a few friends who are hypocrites
Total hypocrites, I must say
And yes, I practically loathe hypocrites, backstabbers and people with gigantic size of ego
Damn it, I should stop thinking about this ! Yes, I should

So, tonight I'll be having my dinner at Muhibbah (Y)
How I miss the food there *drool*
To look like a nerd ( not that it's a good thing nor a bad thing ) and not wasting any time, I think I'll bring my Agama book with me :D
Hahahaha, productive siot !

No comments:

Histories