Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bang Bang Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah



After watching Championship Gaming Series last Sunday, I started to get my interest on Counter-Strike again hahaha
Funny, I know
But watching those professional gamers played that game was like "Damn, best gila !"
Now I know why Izreen and his brother love to play that game and how they can bear playing that game for maybe hours ? I'd call that as their hobby

Since my brother's going to university next Friday, he's lazy to buy the game. So I ( dengansemangat jiwa dan raga ) downloaded CS Source using Ares, hoping that luck will be at my side and I can play it
Well, I'm lucky after all. I can play the game ! But the game's not really perfect, of course, since it's downloaded
Ciplak punya lah hahaha
My mom saw me playing it and she started scolding me. She doesn't want me to be 'kaki main game' like my brother. She said that playing those kinds of games can make you stick in front of the laptop for hours, not even feeling tiny bit of boredom. And yes, it's a waste of time
What the hell, I still play it hahaha. What ? It has been ages since the last time I played Counter-Strike and it has been waaaayyy too long since the last time I played computer games
My talent and kehebatan of playing CS dah fade dah :p

Wait, why the hell am I talking about CS ? This. Is. Weird !

Just now I drove around my neighborhood with Harris, using kakak's Kelisa. It was great and Harris said, I drove quite well. Now, gimme a round of applause 8)
School was boring cause Harisah ( Fattysah HAHA, no hard feelings eh ) didn't come so there wasn't anyone to bully. I was sleepy but couldn't really fall asleep
I was too lifeless that I kept throwing a ball ( Our very own ball made from newspaper. Its name is Boon Ball ! ) onto the wall. Izreen asked me "Masalah eyh ?" and then I laughed
Macam orang gila pun ada (Y)
The best was during Science subject. Izreen sat at my table, in the lab. Then Hariz came, and Luen too. Yes, I was the only girl, ada masalah ? Hahaha
I have no idea how they wrote the notes so fast. I finished the notes like, 15 minutes before the class ended. Maybe because I wasted my time talking to Izreen and the other haha
Anyway, after that Seng Yung, Boon and Fareez came to my table too and Miss Anniza was funny !
She's cool cause Hariz sticked a laminated paper on his pants, above his &^%# ( I think ). The paper was written "Caution ! Gas pipe" HAHA
And Miss Anniza said something like, if the boys touch each other, they become second hand. Faham tak ? Kalau tak faham, tak apa hahaha

Whilst KH was all about exam paper. I think my marks for KH is 78%. I would love to kill Carlos cause I got a perfect 80%, after a few marking mistakes but then he detected a mistake at a question that I got correct
So of course, tolak la markah
But I felt sorry for Fareez. From 72%, which was a B, he went up to 75% which was an A. But because of what Carlos did, Fareez will meet B again hahaha

Now, I want to bully my little cousin
Byeeeee !

1 comment:

Fahmi Ismail said...

that picture of the teletubby gave me nightmares ):

scawy

Histories