Friday, June 12, 2009

This House Is A Circus




Holidays will end, school will start again in another three days
Masa berlalu dengan cepat :(
Last week I was bragging about the time cause it pasted so slow
But now, I see it's fast enough mhmm

I haven't finished my BM homework whilst I bet, Izreen has done the work
My wish to have a peaceful holiday, without any problems didn't come true cause it has been pretty hectic

Somehow, I can't wait to go to school but I'm trying to make myself hate that school's starting again
Izreen and Luen was like "What ? Orang semua malas nak pegi sekolah lagi", something like that
Hahahaha fine lah, I will miss this holiday
But the thing that I can wait for school to start is the exam results that are waiting to slap me in the face
Okay, that's scary !

No comments:

Histories