Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fake That Ugly Smile

I had dentist appointment just now, at 1200
I thought it was a normal check-up, scaling and yada yada
But the doctor had something to say about my teeth. Something about my teeth are short (?) because I bite on ices often. It's just a habit
And there was something about my jaw too I think

So I have to wear a trainer - An hour in the day and overnight
I'm wearing it now and heck, sakit !
Baru trainer, nasib bukan braces. I could be crying on my knees now haha

Tomorrow's Sunday which means tomorrow's the last day of holidays
Tonight I have to force my ass to finish up Komsas notes which I'm so so so lazy to do

And I hope Eeqa buys my bag pack already
My mom's beginning to be restless and keeps asking me about it

Toodledoo !

---


Suka gila Agyness Deyn ! :D

No comments:

Histories