Saturday, July 4, 2009

Count Your Blessings


Editted my blog, into a new template and a few new things here and there ( Sorta )
I'm semi-excited for nothing -.- Hahaha

But, I'm excited for the cheer comp. that I'm going tomorrow with the amigos :)
I mean, it has been awhile since the last time I scream and shout til my lungs feel like they're bursting and my throat feels torn
I feel a bit anxious cause I'm gonna wear the orange shirt that supports D*Starz. Takut nanti orang cam, "Dia ni bukan budak Sri Aman, but pakai baju yang support D*Starz". Aahh scary :/
Wth, it's for the sake of my friends and yeah, mesti la support D*Starz ! Woot woot
I HOPE SABRINA CAN GO ! That bitch has to go. Or else...

*&^%$#@

Right now, I feel itchy everywhere. Mom says that I'm having an allergic reaction to meat
I didn't know that I'm allergic to meat if I eat it 'a lot'
This is like the first time I'm having this allergic reaction and hell, it's itchy !
My hobby for today is : Scratch my whole body (Y)
I have these red dots, you know, yang buat jadi gatal tu. Uhh, I hate this
It's so uncomfortable

Just to get it clear and it's just something that I've realized recently,
For the past few days, I'm really really lazy to communicate
Too lazy to even say 'hey' to people on MSN. Let alone MySpace
Too lazy to have any of my friends to come over to my house
Too lazy to even talk through the phone
I think it's just because I don't feel any of them quite entertaining or fun
Sorry to dissapoint any of you okay ?

And I want to prevent myself from spending my time hanging out with people who smokes,
Prevent myself from hanging out with thumbs-down-attitude people
Prevent myself from even thinking of doing stupid things
Yeah, I should start doing that
Hopefully, by just thinking right, thinking straight, I'll be better (Y)

No comments:

Histories