Friday, July 3, 2009

Standing At The Picket Line



I'm hating the weather sometimes. Hot, humid, hazy, terrible ! Every morning in school if I dislike the condition of the weather, I'll start ranting
Give me 10 reasons why you have to burn the forest and all. Go burn yourself je lah -.-

I have been jogging for three days, straight ! I should celebrate cause this is like the first time I'm having that effort to jog hahaha
Hey, I wanna stay fit, I wanna burn the fats I'm carrying everywhere I go ! *Go Hazwani*
And I don't know when I wanna start fasting. I have no idea I have to replace how many days of fasting but I estimate it, around 3 weeks ? Tak ganti 2 years ago punya :(

I've had a pretty good school week (Y)
For the past 3 days, a few 'molesting' events happened in class hahaha. Among the guys actually. They were chasing each other around the class, just to grab each other's balls. Now, tell me, aren't boys just mentally retarded or they just want to be gay ? Hahaha
Tangan Izreen pulak macam sotong, tak boleh duduk diam -.-

I wanna say sorry for the emotional posts down there. That's what I call, letting out my feelings
So if you're just too busy or you think it's such a waste of time reading that crap, feel free to just get the hell out of here :)

God, I'm feeling all icky cause I just got back from my evening jog which, something quite surprising happened when I was doing that
Anyway yeah, I haven't taken my bath yet, and I have Mr. Nathan's tuition at 8. Now's 7.13 p.m !
Okay, now I'm running out of time...

I rock and I roll *I'm so lame*

4 comments:

Fahmi Ismail said...

what surprising thing? ahehe

Hazwani AZ said...

Tetiba npk orang bogel -.- You should've been dare. Gerenti steam hahahaha
Ado ah :p

Fahmi Ismail said...

holy shit. alaa rugi

Hazwani AZ said...

Bongok -.- Memang tak ah hahaha

Histories