Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh No

I haven't been in the mood since yesterday cause of certain reasons.
So, sorry to anyone that I've not been treating well or anything. Sorry to anyone that had a dull conversation with me. Yknow, without the laugh and humour.

I'm feeling weird myself cause I was ecstatic. Suddenly the next day, it faded away just like that. How something very very small can just change my mood and all, at a speed of light, no ?


Right now, I just don't get it. Why is everything starting to be like last year ?
I'm feeling annoyed, embarrassed, everything wrapped up as one.
Him and I have nothing anymore. No flings, nothing.
I'm not even sure if we're considered as friends ! Let alone the term 'close friends' right.

We rarely talk now cause well, I don't have the guts anymore to text him and I'm just absolutely sure that he won't start texting me.
Whenever he's online, I'll hesitate to say Hi cause somehow, it hurts if he doesn't reply or he replies in a way that makes me feel like he doesn't even wanna talk to me.
Conclusion is, I'm actually scared of having a conversation with him. Because if we do, and if he turns out to be a complete ass, no offense, I'll be like how I am right now.

Dammit, I'm bragging like a complete idiot again.
Screw me.

No comments:

Histories