Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Paris Is Burning

I've given my word to some of my friends and even to my sister that I won't give a flying tuck about what other people say.
But when it involves my family, any one of them, I'm done pretending as if things are okay. As if I don't care what the hell you're shitting about.


Dedicating this post to that person who I've forget, actually. But somehow appear again in my life
I'm done with you, really. I've forget everything that happened.
I haven't even mentioned your name to anyone for a long time.
But from midst of nowhere, I see that you haven't done with your oh-so-fun game huh ?
You have a problem with me but you want to drag my sister into this.
I'm absolutely pissed, really.
C'mon you have a problem with ME and you wanna tell people that my sister WAS a human being who beat other people up ?
Kalau tak puas hati dengan aku, datang kat aku la. Aku rela dengar kau mencarut, maki hamun aku depan depan, aku tak kisah.

But, you want to tell the whole world about my sis being in a gangster group instead.
Guess what, I've just asked her about that and she said she lied.
No, I'm not the only one who's in fits of rage. Even my sister and her boyfriend are furious.
Get your gears ready then, cause right at this moment, you don't have a problem with ME actually. You have a problem to be 'solved' with my sister.

Yeah yeah, call your very own gang, I don't care.
I didn't even have the intention to make our argument become a war. You're the one who brought some fucked up things into this.
Aku dah lupakan semua benda dah. I'M NOT EVEN HOLDING A GRUDGE TOWARDS YOU !
If I do, I would be throwing shits to you. If I do, I will stand 100 feets away from you.
Just because I know I have a life, I know it's not worth it to care about a teensy weensy argument, I'm too lazy to put that stupid thing into my life journal. So yeah, I don't even have a grudge towards you

Dah la, aku malas nak ada masalah pun dengan kau.
Sekarang kau ada masalah dengan kakak aku je. So I'll leave that to you guys.
Kalau kau benci aku pun, aku tak kisah. Everyone in this world deserves to be hated and all.
So, goodluck.

No comments:

Histories