Sunday, July 19, 2009

Going, Going, You're Gone


As you can see, I've been away for 4 days.
Rindu blogging :')
I'll tell you about my trip to Bangkok when I get to transfer the pictures into the laptop. Though, there are just a few pictures.

Because of me being inactive, my Plurk karma falls 0.6%
S'okay, it has gone up 8)

Now, I'm in the midst of thinking, either I should go to school tomorrow or not.
I feel like I wanna go to school cause somehow, I miss school. And I will feel guilty if I don't go to school without any reasonable reason ( Although I can just say that I just came back from Bangkok )
But then, I don't wanna go to school cause I plan to fast ( Baru ganti puasa sehari ): ) and, I feel so lazy to attend KH, although the class takes only 35 minutes.
Y'see, confusing sangat hahaha
And Andy told me, there's another case of H1N1. Someone from 2 Newton
Mucker, dah la sama floor with my class *&^%$#@

Heck, maybe I should go to school. There's no point for me to stay home.
And hopefully I can go through the day in school, fasting. Haih.


Before I post this pointless post,
I'm considering you guys to listen to Owl City - Hello Seattle and Owl City - The Saltwater Room.
You'll love it, especially The Saltwater Room. Very calm :)

No comments:

Histories