Monday, July 13, 2009

Say Aye !

If you think the weather is being a pain in the ass, say aye !
How can you walk around school, smelling that smoky scent ?!
Thank God I didn't catch an asthma attack but I did get a minor chest pain
Screw you hazy weather -.- You should go away. I hope you do !

I was 'well-prepared' cause I brought a face mask and Dettol Hand Sanitizer
In the morning, the sanitizer was full, just like a brand new sanitizer
And now, tinggal setengah je hahaha
Blame Hariz who was addicted to it. Yknow, when you apply it on your hands, your hands will feel tad bit cold ?
Yeah, he loves that

Hariz : Sejuk gila. Cuba imagine, kat Mekah kan panas. Kalau letak kat muka, sejuk je
Us : HAHAHAHA

Oh and, did I tell you that, just because of the haze, I couldn't go out for a jog
Mom said, if I want to be stubborn and insist on going out for a jog, I have to wear a mask
No way. Wearing mask is uncomfortable
You feel like you're suffocating.

For the first time in my life, I'm visiting New Straits Time Online website
Let alone visiting the web, I'm too lazy to even open the newspapers
Everyday, I rely on the news update on Fly FM. Hahahaha
Hey, at least I'll know tad bit of something.
Better than nothing, no ?

I've decided to follow mom to Bangkok.
I don't feel right on wasting hundreds of ringgit that was spent to buy my ticket.
Yes, despite the Influenza A pandemic, I'm pretty scared myself
I will be taking extra precautions and hopefully, I'll be back here in an A-Okay state of health :)

No comments:

Histories