Saturday, July 11, 2009

And It Heats The Critical Level

This is just something I want to let out off my mind and my chest.
Tak suka la simpan lama lama..


It's just too annoying when someone changes. And that someone becomes extremely different since he/she has a lover
Some people do change. They put their boyfriend/girlfriend on top of the list and their friends after that. No, it's not wrong but snap out of it. Does boyfriend or girlfriend stay by your side forever ?
No. Sooner or later, you'll break up. You'll cry til you're dry
You sacrifice everything for your lover's sake, whilst you sacrifice with a HEAVY-HEART for your friends

Okay, I'm tired of making this like a riddle or something
Starting from here, siapa yang terasa, no comment lah. Sorry if I'll offend you in any possible way but maybe you should realize

First thing's first,
Do you realize whose property you threw when you were pissed off ? I don't think so cause you looked like you didn't even care. As if, you're throwing something that is yours
You threw your friend's phone that you were borrowing, onto the table. Why ? Just because the phone was being all f-ed up was it ?
I bet you know that the phone is screwed up, just by the way it looks

You want to save money, do you ? To buy a new phone ?
Mmm, that doesn't mean you have the right to just borrow other people's phone, to save your own credit
Easy, why don't you limit your time talking with your boyfriend on the phone ? I know, you guys rarely meet each other. Yes, I understand. You can just text 24/7. Isn't that enough ?
Or maybe, if you seriously have to listen to his voice, call each other once a day perhaps ?
At the same time, why don't you start thinking of the huge amount of money your parents have to pay for the bill ? Why don't you understand why your parents have been scolding you about the phone bill and whatnot ?
Stop blaming them for scolding you ! It's their job to make their daughter or son into someone better
I bet, if you try and make this habit of yours better, you won't have any problems with your parents on this

You are egoistic. No, I'm not the only who says this. Someone from your school told me too
For your own sake, for your own pleasure of getting something that involves money, without hesitation, you'll stand on your two feet and agree
Best kan, dapat free camtu je ?
You're too self-centered, too ego, you don't wanna listen to what other people say. You're on your own track
You never do and never will realize that those people who have been scolding you, letting out their feelings at you, telling you what you're doing wrong, are actually hoping for you to change
Instead, you will say "Mampus ah"
Yes, mampus ah you nak buat apa pun, but the thing you're doing, does it give you any benefits ?

Start thinking, what's right and what's wrong will you ?
Stop being rude to people that you should respect and I know you know who I'm actually referring to
Stop thinking that you're always right. Stop thinking that what you're doing is none of other people's business
People should mind if what you did, offended them or just made them feel like you're not supposed to do that

I'm out of words
Before I get my sorry ass out of here.. :

First, if you think that I actually have a problem of you having a boyfriend who you've been talking all the time or the fact that you have a boyfriend while I dont or anything yang sama species with those crap shits, screw you.
Second, I hope you realize ( For once or maybe twice or maybe a few times ) that what I'm actually doing here, is so that you change, you realize. I don't think I'm the only one who has something kept in mind about you. I bet ada orang yang actually nak confess kat you but maybe takut.
Third ( and most probably last ), I don't really care if you go around and say, "Oh Hazwani ni kecoh sial, yada yada yada". I've gone through that and I still am. Aku tahu, aku memang kecoh. Tak habis habis nak sedarkan orang and all. But from my experience of giving a few wake up calls, only a few people who showed great response. And a few of them, they rather bitch around about it. So what the hell, I am born to be hated by a few people. Everyone does.

[Edit]

Sorry if some facts up there are false, or maybe you'll say, I'm like accusing you
That's what I thought

And I forgot to write something
You know that message your sister sent to you ? Somehow, I totally agree on what she said
Every word, every sentence she said, I'm with her
Once in your life time, try listening to her. She had a point there
She does care about you and she said all those things in that message is because, she doesn't want you to repeat her mistakes
Maybe, she doesn't want YOU to live your life, bringing truckloads of regret behind your back

I don't really care on what you're going to do after this
If you get this wake up call and wake up from this crap, congratulations
If you don't, so be it.

No comments:

Histories