Sunday, August 2, 2009

Death Grip On Yesterday

I have been absolutely blank on what to blog, that's just why I haven't been blogging every day. Which, I understand I'm not even suppose to blog every day but for the heck of it, I blog every day. Get me ? Hahaha okay, moving on..

Today's 2nd of August which means, yesterday was officially a start of a new month.
I hate it when time flies by at the speed of light. I feel like I didn't really appreciate the month and I've missed a lot of fun.
And not to forget, tak study satu benda pun :O
(Kan dah menyesal sebab remind diri sendiri yang tak study satu benda pun ! *&^%$#)
What the hell, I can't pause the time or something, right ?
I should cherish each moment I go through, starting.. Now !

Bollocks, mission is so gonna fail hahaha.

I have a pile of homework to be done. I've been procrastinating my Sejarah notes and Agama notes. Tak payah cakap la berapa banyak nota kena tulis. Sah tangan layu :'(
I have got to find some time to study and stop making myself distracted. I'll put a sticky note into my head so that I'll keep in mind that I have to study more and less wasting time (Y)
Oh and, I'm in serious need to go to Jasema to buy stationaries. Dah miskin pen dah ni !

Just a summary on what I did yesterday and today.
Sabrina planned to go to the library. She was sure that the library was open cause Fikri said so.
My brother ended up making a round at the library cause there was a sign said "CLOSED" at the entrance of the library.
So, we sent her home and went for lunch with the family.
Dah lama tak pergi lunch or dinner with a complete family :') Selalunya, sorang sorang missing in action.

I have no idea what did they put into the food (Not that I'm blaming or anything) but I was out of my mind after the lunch. I was laughing, giggling, disturbing my brother and sister.
And that's just why they call me Dennis The Menace at home !
Kakak played poker on MySpace with my brother the whole day -_-'

Today was a tad dull. Okay maybe extremely dull cause I spent the whole morning watching TV. And my brother went back to UiTM this morning. Dah tak ada driver dah haha :(
Guess what, I watched Freedom Writers twice ! Once was yesterday night and another time this morning.
That movie is inspiring. Boleh nangis la tengok :') Memang tak kan muak, seriously.

Now, my aunts and uncles from my dad's side are downstairs. But since I'm wearing my boxers and t-shirt, no way I'm going down.
I'm too lazy to change and by the way, I'm not even close to them. So why bother, right ?
Plus, I'm not really a big fan of annoying kids. Baru pandang sikit, dah nangis -_-
Baik duduk dalam bilik, dengar lagu, main game hahaha (Y)
I so love my room.


Now, I'm back to my mundane life.
Roger and out !

No comments:

Histories