Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Like A Bullet Meant To Be Shot

  • Yuna - Random Awesome
  • Since You Are Dead - Hot 'n' Cold ( Screamo cover )
  • Shiny Toy Guns - Ricochet !
  • JET - She's A Genius
  • Kasabian - Where Did All The Love Go ?
  • David Sides feat. Ahmir - The Climb ( Miley Cyrus cover )
  • Rise Against - Swing Life Away
  • Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk
  • Framing Hanley - Lollipop
  • Framing Hanley - Hear Me Now
  • Matt White - Love
  • Pixie Lott - Use Somebody ( King Of Leons cover )
  • Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight Goodnight
  • Mindless Self Indulgence - Straight To Video
Tuned up ! And bite your own ass if you don't like any of the songs, cause it ain't my fault :)

I heard, Sri Aman had a week off, due to H1N1 ? How cool is that, no ?!
Unfortunately for them, they have to continue on their monthly test on the same date as us ttdi-ans, but only for two days since they've done with today's papers.
The heck, if I were to be quarantined, I don't think I can find the joy of staying at home doing only God knows what, for a week !
Imagine me, staying at home for a week, not stepping even a foot outside the house, unless I wanna go jogging or tuition, and just study for the whole week of quarantine.
I'm sure those gazillion facts are completely squeezed into my brain like a tuna in a can.
Oh I just wish.


So, today I was in school for half a day only. I left school at 11am due to headache and nausea.
Off to the hospital and since I've been having this nausea quite a few times, the doctor gave me an injection. I have no idea why, but I don't think I wanna know pun why -_-
You have no idea how much I hate needles ! It makes me feel numb and it hurts *&^%$#@
Nothing, I repeat, nothing can ever explain how much I hate needles !
Albeit I wanna be a doctor, I hate needles and I dislike taking medicines.
Sometimes I feel like I'm not qualified to be a doctor. Rasa macam nak tukar cita cita tapi sayang sangat nak jadi doctor :'(
Bak kata orang tu la, "You kan doctor, tak kan takut makan ubat kot."
Mhmm, unfortunate no ?

After all that torture (!), mom planned to have brunch so we went to OU. I went with a freakin' numb arm ! S'okay, I'm strong hahaha.
Ate at Garden and came home right after. Laze around at home til now. Did nothing productive :(
I'm so gonna do something that has some benefits after this. Oh yeah, those notes I've been procrastinate for so long.

Okay, I'm already blank.
I think I'll shut up now, I'm too hooked up with music 8)

No comments:

Histories