Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let The Beat Rock


Hello world and all whom inhabit it :) ,
I think I was so excited for the hangout that I couldn't sleep like a baby last night. I went to bed at 2am but fell asleep at 3am. Freakin' 3am man ! Woke up for sahur at 5am and the left side of my head/brain was stinging. Well, it felt like stinging y'know, that stingy feeling ? Okay whatever. After sahur, had a hard time (again) to fall sleep, so I fell sleep around 6am. Woke up at 9.30am, the stingy feeling at the left side of my head was still there.

Dydy came around 11.30am, I was still in my boxers and tee hahaha. Shut up, I was too lazy to drag my ass into the toilet and take a bath. Don't worry, I brushed my teeth already.
Out of a sudden, mom said that she was going to Kepong with dad so she told us to walk to OU. I totally disagreed with that idea cause it was hot outside, Dydy and I were fasting, plus Dydy was wearing black shirt.
Great thing that Sabrina got a green light to come (Y) She picked us up around 12 something. The first place we went was Forever 21. I wanted to buy this top but I didn't know when I could wear it. Plus, I didn't think mom would like it. Sabrina was looking for a top for her to change cause she was wearing a singlet and cardigan. She was eyeing this top but she was scared she wouldn't have enough money to spend later. We took a break from all that and went to the toilet instead. Just hangout over there for awhile ( Yeah, we did that ), conquered the place where people makeup and stuff. Then we walked around aimlessly, took a few pictures and off to Neway. Frankly, at times, I'm not a big fan of karaoke, especially this time around i.e fasting month. So I was the photographer. Well I sang a bit, but not as much as those two very-energetic bitches I was with. God, you should watch the video I recorded. Macam orang tak puasa tahu tak hahaha.
After 2 hours of being a lunatic inside that karaoke room, they sent me to Infinity cause I wanted to cut my hair a bit, wash and blowdry, while they went off wandering around. I have bangs now, but not that THAT short bangs, just under my eyebrows. Cut around an inch of my hair, a bit layered. I came back home, mom was like, "Ya Allah, nampak macam jepun tak putih mata sepet !". I'd take that as a compliment, thank you very much -.-

Went straight to the toilet and hungout (again) over there, took a few pictures and whatnot. Sabrina bought the top she wanted, Dydy paid for it :)
Took a few pictures in the toilet and went to Chillis cause Izreen told us to but it wasn't full yet, so we didn't bother. We decided to go to Forever 21 cause I was empty-handed which wasn't fair, at all. Decided to buy a new purse, althought I actually wanted to buy new clothes. Just didn't wanna waste huge amount of money, better to waste it on something I need, no ? ;)
Dydy bought a purse from Topshop, I bought a purse from Dorothy Perkins. Since we didn't really have anything else to buy cause in Forever 21, Pull and Bear, and Topshop, there weren't really anything that caught our eyes I guess. Went to Chillis again, and that was when they told us, we could get a table for buka puasa at 6pm. We waited in front of GAP cause that was the nearest place we could wait. Had our usual talk, asked Luen where the hell was he and at 6, we went to Chillis to get a table.
I thought we had to wait for a long time to get a table, but no. It took around a minute (Y)

After waiting for around an hour in Chillis, with A LOT of temptations in every angles around us, we couldn't wait any longer 'til Azan Maghrib. Let alone Izreen, he was hungry, that's for sure. While my stomach wasn't really in the mood I guess. After getting our stomachs full, we went to Starbucks. Took pictures of us as memories :') Izzud bought me Caramel Frappuccino and he went off to Baskins after that. I hungout at Starbucks til 8.45pm cause Sabrina had to go home. I was being generous so I paid Baskins for Izreen, Dydy and Izzud.
Sent Izreen to the taxi stand at 9.10pm cause he had to go home. Dydy and I got a ride from Luen's mom cause we were going back to the condo. I was in dire need of a toilet break, so by the time we arrived at the condo, I walked like a retard and used Dydy's toilet. What a relief hahaha.
Hungout at the BBQ place, where Kunal and his friend whom I forgot what's his name suddenly interfered. You have no idea how blue-minded Kunal was, ergh. Just because they don't understand Malay language, I took the initiative to talk in Malay language. It was so fun watching them being clueless and not understanding a single thing I said hahaha (Y)

The night ended at 10pm when I had to go home.
It was a great day, and I loved it. I'll post the pictures later when Dydy transferred it already !

No comments:

Histories