Monday, August 10, 2009

Piece Of Mind


I just wanna say sorry to those two people I had an argument with. I know you know who you are. I'm doing this because I didn't actually have the intention to make my letting-it-out way lead to a fight. And I'm doing this because I know nothing will change nor become different if this continue to be the way it is til only God knows when.
I may look like I don't really care that we had a fight, but frankly, I do care. Do you know that uncomfortable feeling you get when you know you actually did something wrong but actually, you just had to do it ? Yeah, that feeling if you know what I mean.
You don't think that I actually like it if everything didn't happen and things would be exactly like last year, do you ?

I can't really type that much cause both of my hands are very numb. So, sorry I can't really be completely frank about everything.
Don't be fooled or anything cause this is a sincere apology, really. I'm just too lazy to bring the guilt and just truckloads of other feeling along with me.
Won't really put any high hopes for you two to just accept my apology like that but hey, at least I'm being honest and sincere here AND at least, I get this out of my chest and mind. That's just what I need.


What is going on with you, D ?


Sincerely,
Hazwani xx

2 comments:

Deedee said...

oh wow. wht do you mean ? tak paham :s

Hazwani AZ said...

what do I mean apa ?
oh and yg What's going on with you, D ? tu bukan untuk you eh, haha

Histories