Monday, September 14, 2009

Listen To Yourself



"And to the rest of the world, God gives you shoes to fit you, So put 'em on and wear 'em. Be yourself man, be proud of who you are. Even if it sounds corny, don't ever let anyone tell you you ain't beautiful "
- Eminem ; Beautiful


Eminem is my current idol. I just love his songs, such as Mockingbird and Beautiful. The lyrics are quite inspiring :')

I have to stop procrastinating cause that's bad for my health, mostly mentally. I have loads of works to do ! My BM essay, Maths notes, KH research, folios (!), Agama notes, History notes, what else ? I don't think that's all. BM essay was last week's work and should've gave it to teacher just now. But since I didn't finish it yet, I decided to send in tomorrow ( if I manage to get it done by tonight ), while the others, I'm not sure when will I get started.

That's just about homework. Let alone about folios, shall we ?
Let's jump into something more interesting.

School has always been great, I'm serious. Like I said before and well, I'll say it again, I'll be looking forward to school almost everyday. Despite the learning periods, of course.
For example, just now, I'd say that I did nothing productive in school, at all. During BM ( which I should've not wasted my time on laughing and talking, but listen to what teacher was explaining ), I was laughing without any apparent reason. And because of me, laughing without any apparent reason, was funny ! Well, for me of course. Izreen went, "Haa gelak !", just that, I laughed like a maniac. Gelak sampai sakit perut, keluar air mata lah :'))))))

Paroxysm of laughter

No, I didn't take any laughing gas or anything that could be the reason why my system went loony, kapish ?

After two days of our weekends, that was the reason why we had to catch up with each other. As for your information, 2 days of away from each other means we have a lot of catching up to do. So we ( Miera, Harisah and I ) did our daily routine in school. Unfortunately, Shar was m.i.a. Tak apa tak apa, esok ada :)

And.. the day went normal, as usual, just they way I like it !


Shit, Djokovic lost to Federer :( I was hoping for Djokovic to win cause don't you feel tired to see the same person winning matches over and over again ?
Whatever, at least Del Potro beat the crap out of Nadal. Woohoo ! Cheers :D
Finalist ; Federer vs. Del Potro.

No comments:

Histories