Thursday, September 17, 2009

Are You On Drugs, Lad ?


Okay, since Raya is just around the corner, I'm starting to feel giddy and looking forward to it. I don't think it's only about the greens, the kachings but it's about the family gathering that I've been longing for, it's about the enthusiasm of wearing new baju kurung/kebaya and open houses ( mari mari, mana lagi open house ?! ). And somehow, we will be celebrating Hari Raya here. Nope, we're not going back to ze parents' hometown cause there's no one left there, other than cousins and aunts WHICH my brother, sister and I are not closed to. So, we don't really mind !
The brother is coming back on Saturday I think. God, I can imagine how my first day of Raya will be :') With the Raya songs and the house being as noisy as it can be.
Ramadhan will end in 3 days and honestly, I haven't been an angel with a halo cause my mouth has been such a bitch, I've been such a bitch, no differences at all. Let alone about the prayers and whatnot. I will try my best to improve.
I hope I will still be on Earth when the next Ramadhan rolls, InsyaAllah.

I missed school today.. on purpose, HEHE. I felt a tad bit scared when I was telling ze parents about me playing truant. Mom didn't really agree but the boss's a.k.a daddy cool's decision is what matters the most :') He was on my side, hoorah.

Me : Ma, wani tak nak pergi sekolah esok tau. Tak banyak orang pergi pun.
Mama : No, suka sangat tak pergi sekolah -.-
Me : Bah, wani tak nak pergi sekolah esok boleh ? Tak banyak orang pergi pun.
Babah : Esok Khamis eyh ? Last day of school before Raya. Hmm, okay lah, pass !
Me : HEHEHE, look at that Ma. An approval :D
Mama : Babah will take any opportunity to not send you to school. Spend his time sleeping like a baby is better. Tak apa, Mama hantar Wani pergi sekolah, habis cerita.
Me : Contract dah sign la Ma, kan Bah kan kan ?
Babah : Yeah yeah.

Woke up around 10.30am and texted Shar if she was in school or not. And she said she was on her way back, "period pain teruk :D". Terbaik punya alasan (Y)
And she said no one went to school. None of the people from our gang, nada. Thank God I didn't go to school, haha. But, Ainina just IM-ed me through MySpace, telling me there's homework. Bugger, we have to write a journal throughout this holiday for English -.-
Such a huge turnoff !

Y'know, hearing teacher said something about the form 5's graduation day, SPM is just around the corner and all, make me feel a tad bit sad. I know, I'm not even involve in all that til another 3 years to come but I'm closed with this year's seniors than last year's. So there should be a slight sad feeling when they're leaving school, no ?
Okay, I'm babbling about something that I shouldn't be talking about, hmm.

I'll be having buka puasa with Aiesya Rafieqa and the girls tomorrow. Well, I'm not exactly sure who will be joining but it has been a long time since I went out with the girls.
And, I'll be going to Sabrina's on Monday.
Where are the open houses, people ? ;)

No comments:

Histories