Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I Do Best

I've been going through my MSN chat log since yesterday and there are conversations between me and all of the people I talked to since August 2008 :') It tears me up, reading the conversations. Lawak ada, sedih ada, semua ada.
School days in '08 were fantastic.

  • First day of school, I can't remember who sat beside me. While on my left it was Hazeem. I didn't know he was Acap's ( my brother's friend ) little brother, til my brother told me that Acap's brother's name is Amirul Hazeem. The next day, I searched for someone who was similar to Acap but I couldn't find anyone who looked even a bit like Acap. So I searched for someone by the name of Amirul Hazeem, when I realized he was actually sitting beside me. Dope much ? Hahaha. I started to disturb him and later on, we were close. Til now :)
  • At first, I didn't get along really well with Fahmi 'cause honestly, he was an asshole ! ( sorry Fahmi ) He called me Hazwan and a few other things that I can't remember. So one day, he pushed the button, he crossed the line, I yelled at him. He didn't know me that well yet, so he thought I was joking around. He even asked Danial if I was talking to him or what ! -_-' Hahaha.
  • I knew Danial Rezman when I heard people say he was the hotstuff. I told myself, "If he's a hotstuff, how can I not realize ? Dah la my classmate !". That means, to me, you weren't a hotstuff Danial. Sorry, haha.
  • In February/March, the happiest moment of my life when I found the one who made me move on and forget that douchebag whom I shouldn't even have a crush on :) An addition to my easy-going life and ecstatic moments.
  • Sat at the back of the class. I sat alone while Fahmi and Danial were in front of me, Fadhli was in front of 'em, Aneesa and Aainaa on my right, Shasha and Azwin in front of 'em. Technically, we were a group at the back. We were all really really close.
  • Played futsal at Zaaba every week in the morning, depends on when they wanted to play. So much fun. Plus, after the game, we would walk to Petronas and chilled there for awhile. Then walked back to school or to Zaaba where mom would pick me up, while the others would go back to school.
  • There was never a day without me bursting into fits of laughter 'cause sitting behind the two clowns, i.e Fahmi and Danial made it impossible for me to be quiet !
  • I can't forget when Fahmi said his armpits smelt like Maggi, with his facial expression and they way he said it, HAHA.
  • Pinching Danial was the best ! He would scream in pain, so that would just shut him up ;p And he was my singing partner in class. We exchanged music with each other, we sang together.
  • Just believe it that Fahmi and Danial were prefects too okay. And bila orang bertugas, memang tak sah kalau tak nampak Fahmi dengan Danial together gether hahaha.
  • During our prefects' performance practice, Fahmi on-ed Bullet For My Valentine - Hands of Blood from his phone where there was a part in the beginning, it went like, "AUM !" and Fahmi said it exactly the same but with his oh-so-famous face and his hand in the air. HAHAHAHA it was a you-should-have-been-there moment.
Hmm, what else eh ? *thinking*
  • OH YA, when Fadhli was dating with Shasha in class. Once, Danial and I came from behind and screamed, "MAKSIAT !". Terkejut, melatah terus hahahaha.
Shit, apa lagi eyh ? Haih, tak ingat sangat.
  • Once, I climbed the school's big dustbin and took a picture. Ye la, bajet stuntwoman poyo jap hahaha.
  • Was it the last day of school or something, Fahmi, Danial and I were chasing each other around our block. Up and down, up and down. At first, we were empty handed then I took the shovel's handle thingy, Danial had a broom I guess and Fahmi had.. I don't know, I can't remember. I was sweating bullets okay ! Fuh, great exercise.
  • Last day of school, the class was trashed. There was a masterpiece made from chairs and tables ! There were only a few people in class. So we chilled, made another masterpiece which Fahmi tried to sit on it. He arranged tables and chairs til it was quite high. Then he sat on top of it where he put a chair. Then he fell HAHAHA. He was The Iron Man cause it was hard to hurt him -.- So yeah, he wasn't hurt although he fell from that Chairs & Tables tower. Had like a water fight before going home. Obviously, it was our friggin' last day ! Dah la before that the teacher announced what class we would go next year, haih. Lastly, we went home wet. Really really wet :')
Those are just memories that I could remember now. I feel like I wanna repeat last year. It was so so fun !

No comments:

Histories