Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dressed For Friend Requests



I shouldn't have slept earlier. If I have my nap right now, I bet I'll be sleeping like a baby cause it's raining outside. You have no idea how I love sleeping when it's raining. It feels so calm and cold (Y)
Despite that, thank God I had my nap just now though. An hour nap to refresh myself from the fatigue and lack of sleep.

I feel like it's obvious that it's the Pick-Up Lines Season. Luen has been with his pick-up lines for a long time, same goes to Izzud. Stalking people's profile on Facebook makes it a tad bit obvious too. The great part is, the lines are sweet and cute. I bet if you have a boyfriend and he says one of those pick-up lines, you might be melting like a butter on a hot toast. One of Luen's pick-up lines today :

Can I take a picture of you ? Cause I wanna show Santa what I want for Christmas.

Cute, no ? If you don't agree, then fine. You go with your thoughts, I'll go with mine :)


School was great as usual. I was talking non-stop and fast like a train, laughed like someone just said something that was so funny but actually it was nothing, get me ?
I'm so clueless about the prefects duty cause I have to take care of the stairs at the Form 3's block. What to take care of if the students are still in their classes ? Plus, all the rempits hangout at the stairs where I should be taking care of. Screw it, I hate being around a bunch of lifeless scumbags.

The guys bullied me by taking all of my money. I'm blaming Izreen for starting that 'game'. I had to go to each one of them cause they kept on blaming each other for taking the money. When I asked Izreen, he said that it was with Hariz or whoever. But it was actually in his spectacles' case. Then when I knew, he passed it to Boon. He hid it somewhere but I didn't know where so I pinched and hit him. The money was passed around and divided. After a few pinching here and there, a few nagging and yada yada, I got my money in the end.

I have Geography and History folios to finish up. I have to send Geography folio after Raya holidays whilst History folio before our final exams. Geography folio means stress, History folio means dope. I'm not really in the doing-folios mood but I seriously have to start at least something on Geography.
I'm being 100% serious man ! What the hell, maybe later hehehe :D

No comments:

Histories