Friday, September 11, 2009

Mashed



Last night, had a small birthday celebration. Kak Ina, Qaseh, Uncle Zul and his two nephews came to celebrate Kak Ina and Qaseh's birthday. Isn't it cool ? Mak dengan anak birthday same date :') Ditched my laptop at 9pm and hung out downstairs with them.
And it seems like Qaseh and I loves sweet things. Yeaayy ! Anyhoooo, I hung out in the kitchen with mom, Kak Ina and Qaseh. Had our laughs and all, then it was time to blow the candles.
Comel gila, Qaseh dah habis tiup lilin pun nak suruh nyalakan lilin tu lagi sekali hahahaha. Didn't really have any unusual moments so they went back around 12am.
P.s : No pictures, sorry !

Now, my cousin and her mom are here. They just came back from the States, but just for awhile. We'll be breaking out fast together tonight, with my other relatives.

I'm starting to feel the stress-vibe cause this Geography and History folios are making me restless. I hope that I can finish up my Geography folio by next week. Damn, I should start doing it right now !


No comments:

Histories