Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ought To Be Nearer


FAHMI ! UPDATE YOUR FRIGGIN' BLOG CAUSE IT'S DEAD ! >:(

It has been awhile since the last time I have this feeling I'm having. I feel giddy, happy, brilliant, smitten, everything and these feelings/moods rarely come okay ! Thank you God, although I'm having my pms right now, I'm not going through the emotional breakdowns. Despite the back pain and period pain lah kan, grrrr.

After 11 days of not wearing tudung, it feels hot wearing it. Seriously, although it wasn't sunny just now, I started to sweat. Well, sini memang dah panas dah pun but still ! Tak suka tahu tak :(
After recess, I had to walk around and all, panas tak terkata ! Sedih okay, tak suka.
Tomorrow I have to wear the Girl Guide's full uniform. May I tell you, I'll be wearing black tudung ? Penyerap haba, people ! Okay, I'll stop bragging. I just hope tomorrow won't be as hot as today. Plus, the temperature was 38 degrees I guess. Fullstop !
But I love school no matter what :') ehek ehek

I heard our final exam is just around the corner, at the end of October ? I'm so not ready to squeeze my brain and do a major exam. I'm too lazy to squeeze huge amount of facts into my brain in a matter of what.. 3 weeks ? Damn, this is gonna be stressful !
Whatever, I have to make my parents proud. My mom said, "Mama nak pergi tengok Wani naik stage and ambik hadiah masa Hari Anugerah nanti". My mom sounded disappointed cause when I was in primary school, she went to my Hari Anugerah for 6 years straight. I'd say that her proudest moment was when I was standard 6. I received the 5A's anugerah thingy and tokoh murid perempuan. You should have seen her face :')
But last year, macam tak layak pergi Hari Anugerah, result macam toot toot, kedudukan dalam kelas nombor 2 but overall number 4, tak dapat la.
So, I'll try my best to beat the crap out of those smartypants in my class. I just have to deal with my laziness, that's all. Wish me luck :D


I'll be waiting for a text message to come,
whenever will that be :/

No comments:

Histories