Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sway



School started today and Dydy went back to Sarawak yesterday. That means I'm back to my mundane life.
Yesterday, I missed Mr. Nathan's 3 hours class which started at 12.30pm. Why did I miss it ? 'Cause I woke up at 12.30pm. And for that, mom and dad scolded me and lectured me ( the usual ). As the friggin' punishment, I couldn't online for the whole day. So, being my normal, lazy-self, I watched TV. By doing exactly that pulak, I received a tirade from mom.
So technically, for the past two days, I've been receiving a whole lots of lectures and all from mom, for no apparent reason -.-
Anyway, I persuaded dad to let me use the laptop and he did. It was easy okay &^%$#.
I was in dire need of using the laptop cause I wanted the pictures from Dydy. I was desperate enough til I told her not to off her laptop and I would do the same, then we shared folders, so I would get the pictures by the time I woke up. We did exactly that, now I have all the pictures I want (Y)

I can't stop looking at the pictures cause they remind me of the splendid times I had for the whole time Dydy was here :')
Pictures do mean a lot, no ? I'll print out some of the pictures and put it into my frame when I have the time, just for the sake of reminiscing the memories.

School was okay. Albeit it has only been a week, I miss the school atmosphere y'know. Seeing people in school uniforms, people with new hairstyle, people with tanned skin, etc. Thank God the atmosphere was cold, so I didn't sweat (Y) I like.
But, nothing interesting happened yet. Unless, lending my calculator to Izzud and when he gave me back after school, he put a thank you note in it is something interesting haha. Don't think so !
Tomorrow will and must be better than today, I hope *fingers crossed*

Age Calculator on Facebook :
Surprisingly,

I was born on a Thursday and since my birthday,
I've been living for 14 years,
I've been living for 174 months,
I've been living for 753 weeks,
I've been living for 5,276 days,
I've been living for 126,632 hours,
I've been living for 7,597,926 minutes,
I've been living for 455,875,572 seconds,
I've breathed for more than 72,500,058 times,
I've blinked my eyes for more than 76,850,085 times,
My heart has beaten more than 531,854,820 times.

Uber cool !

No comments:

Histories