Friday, September 4, 2009

Deranged Outburst



I deleted my ranting and unreasonable posts just for the sake of it. And now, here I am, filled with boredom, hesitating to start a conversation with anyone on MSN. Yes, I'm very lucky, no ? :(

My days after the holiday have been boring, messed up, stressful, good, all wrapped up in one. Technically, it's normal la kan. If you read my latest post which I just deleted, then you'll know why I've been pissed off for the past few days. Therefore, recently I'm this girl who gets annoyed easily. Even a small matter, I'll be annoyed. And if I hear people whining about stuff, I'll be extremely annoyed.

To be frank, I rather go to school than staying home doing nothing or maybe get lectured by mom for no reason. School is just the right place where I can really blend in with people and be happy y'know. Seriously, I'm happier and I feel great when I'm in school, with all those loonies than staying home and be the second maid. You bet, I'm the second maid in this house. Okay, I'm not gonna brag or whatsoever. Moving on..
Did typical things in school, had fun bursting into fits of laughter, spent time with the gang, cracked up lame ass jokes and random conversations. Luen being the same ol' shmuck, same goes to Izreen.
Long story short, school has been the same, just the way I like it 8)

Right now I'm just so bored, I can eat a shoe.
I wrote that on Facebook and Luen commented, "I see you have embraced randomosity". Dari mana dia dapat perkataan Randomosity pun tak tahu lah hahahaha.
I can't believe that he doesn't know that I am actually random, aiyoo.
I feel like I want to have a conversation with someone, just for the sake of typing things. I feel like I wanna crack random lame jokes cause I'm in dire need of HAHAHA, you dig ? Who should I start a conversation with ?
Fine, I'll start with Dydy and Harisah. Now, where the hell is that 0.38% black guy, Luen ?

No comments:

Histories