Monday, October 5, 2009

Exhale And Breathe



  1. Luen called me a "rempit wannabe" and a loser just because I went into BM class late. You have no idea how much it hurts, man -.-
  2. A very very hectic school day, seriously.
  3. The boys splashed water on my kain. Thank God it was not much.
  4. I've always loved hanging out at the bus stop after school :')
  5. Haven't done anything that gives me benefits since I came home. Other than finishing up Cikgu Nik's work. Ni yang tak suka ni !
  6. I'm getting tired of being a prefect, nuff said. The interest of being one has gone with the wind, somehow. I think it's because I've been a prefect since standard 4 ? So, rindu pakai uniform putih haha. I know, alasan memang bodoh.
  7. I have a feeling of wanting to text him but.. where's the guts ?!
  8. Sumpah rasa macam uncomfortable and restless sekarang. I have no idea why.
  9. Okay, kena start study. Final exam is just waiting for its time to freak me out, which is another 3 weeks or less *gulp*

No comments:

Histories