Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hide


I LOOK SO BLOODY UGLY IN THE FORMAL PREFECTS PICTURE.
Bak kata Izzud, "Macam gigi berdarah."
Pentan yamakahai betul -.-
Sumpah muka macam ____.
ERGHHH !

---

Here I am, sweating like a pig and exhaling as much oxygen as I can. Just came back from a great jog and the evening weather couldn't be as perfect as it is now, could it ?

Dad : Esok Wani pergi sekolah tak ?
Me : Pergi, asal ?
Dad : Oh, kalau tak nak pergi sampai PMR habis pun tak apa.

Skipped school just now cause I was pretty darn sure we wouldn't do anything just like yesterday. To make it up to it, I planned to study but mission failed miserably. Woke up at 9am and watched TV from 10am til lunch time instead. Don't bother, I can feel the guilt of not studying running through my veins right now. I will try to make it up tonight, insyaAllah, although my lazy mode is still being.. lazy.

No comments:

Histories