Friday, October 9, 2009

And Their Names Was Treason


I thought school would be boring but we made it otherwise. The class was half empty since there were less than 20 people came. The boys were busy playing cards which I didn't understand a single thing they played hahaha. Harisah was being her typical self , persuading us to study and teach her Maths. Miera and I pulak, being our lazy ass self, were too lazy to study and all.
So since we almost died of boredom, we wandered around school. Went into teacher's room which was empty, seriously ! Macam boleh buat apa apa la kat dalam bilik guru tu. Dah la sejuk hehehehe (Y)
Harisah, with her lame 'inside jokes' were just enough to make us laugh til our tummy hurts ! Sumpah tak berhenti gelak langsung okay. Once, she was singing Backstreet Boys' song, I forgot what was it, and when she turned around, Pn. Suzila was walking like towards us hahahahaha. Padan muka !

*Miera and Mia walking, then Burhan passed by*
Burhan : Oh, I'm seeing doubles !
Lawak sial kalau tengok cara dia cakap and all hahaha.

After recess, we had to go to the Music Room but Miera and I decided to go to Bilik Jahitan to finish up our litar. I had to repair mine since it was a bit retarded. Now, it's perfect :') ( Be jealous Miera ! HEHE )
Oh ya, thanks Buj and Burhan for the kuih raya hahaha. Although Buj was being such a/an ____ cause he told me to kiss him first if I want the kuih raya -.- Memang tak la kan haha.
The last two periods, we hung out downstairs. The boys ( minus Carlos okay, obviously ) were in class, playing cards. Rasa macam kelas tu jadi Las Vegas kejap but without the chips and money lah. Whilst the other girls plus Carlos were at the dewan terbuka, helped our History teacher on something, I don't know.
Miera, Harisah and I sat at those round tables in front of Teacher's Room and Najib joined too.
And guess what, we did study ;) Bangga la jugak hahaha.

Wasn't regret even a tad bit for dragging my ass to school :')

No comments:

Histories