Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let Me Light Up The Sky



First of all, Happy Halloween !
If only there's Trick or Treat going on here, I would definitely tag along :D So people, have fun Trick or Treat-ing (if you are, of course). I bet it's fun to get sweets, going from one house to another with your friends in costumes ! The costume is the best part :')


Syafiq is at Bukit Jalil right now for the All-American Rejects' concert. As a matter of fact, a lot of people go. If only my exam is over and I'm the kind of girl who likes to go to concerts, I'll go. I don't really like the atmosphere of being in a really really crowded place. Plus, takut je apa apa jadi k. But don't worry, I'll try dragging myself to concerts or huge party someday :)


Due to this period that us girls unfortunately get every month (?), I've been eating a lot for the past few days. You know, they say when we're having our period, we will have a big appetite and all. Mhmm, I hate this. I've been eating sorta non-stop. I have to work out in the evening again. Dah lamaaaaa tak jog ): I miss sweating, seriously.


You can call me a couch potato cause I stayed in my room the whole evening. Lets see, tuition from 10am til 12, baked brownies with mom til 1pm, slept right after I was done til 2.30pm, ate lunch and watched TV/locked myself in my room til now. I can feel the guilt for not studying so I'll make it up tonight. As usual, coffee by my side and fully-charged handphone for me to listen to music. Oh and full concentration to digest all the facts. Yes, just perfect !


I have to keep in mind,
that 3 important papers are down and 6 friggin' more to annihilate.
Shoot me right now *bang bang*

No comments:

Histories