Sunday, October 18, 2009

Let's Compare Scars, I'll Tell You Whose Is Worse


This feeling I have for you isn't a feeling I always have for anyone else. You're the first and don't blame me for making that happen. You're the first and it will stay like that forever.
I've been feeling this guilt for a long time. I've been carrying this guilt on my shoulder for a long time. But I have no idea how to let it go. How to make this guilt go away.
I always blame myself for everything that happened and after fathoming it out, I am supposed to blame myself cause it was all my fault.
Sometimes, I hate myself so much for falling for you, head over heels. I mean, hey, you're the first guy who said all those things to me, the first to treat me that way, the first who gained my trust that whenever you said everything would be alright, I would really really believe that everything would be alright.
I didn't see it coming. What I mean by 'it' is that feeling of me liking you. At first, I thought we would be friends, close friends. Those who share things with each other. But then, it struck. It was like, without me knowing, I said to myself "Maybe, I like this guy".
No, I didn't see it coming, at all.
I guess right now, these words mean nothing anymore. What you said last Sunday was hard for me to accept but I agree with every single word you said. I was such a bitch, no ?
I'm a weakling now cause I don't know how to make things right anymore. I don't even know if I should actually fix things or not. Cause I know, you won't even try or care to fix things.
Hmm so, I think I should say that I'm sorry. I really am.

No comments:

Histories