Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Separate Ways

To deal with all this crap has just been too hard for me. Two weeks have passed. Two crucial weeks, have passed. And now, here I am, telling you that we should seriously stop contacting each other, for awhile. Although I feel like forever seems better than for awhile, I know that I can't not talk to you forever. C'mon, even if we don't talk to each other for 3 days, I feel quite empty already. Let alone a week, let alone forever. Please, I don't think you can even understand.

I haven't been true when I said that we should stop contacting each other. But this time, I'm true. I just have to. I can't stand it anymore. I'm sick and tired of it. I don't wanna see myself not sleeping at night, not having the appetite to eat.

No matter how much we argue, no matter how much we try to make things right again, I don't think things will even be like how it used to be. You have got to agree with me on this. I know you do think so.

Honestly, I don't trust that girl. I'm telling you this as a friend. She did that to my friend, what makes you think she might not do it to you ? She has done it, she can do it again. I'm sorry, I'm not blaming her for any of this but she has been running through my mind all this while. Whatever you have with her.. I don't know. I just don't know what to say.

Whatever it is, I don't care if this will go on forever, I don't care if YOU think that not contacting each other forever is the best. I respect it.
I know that I will never forget those amazing moments we had, even though most of 'em were just through texting and MSN.
Those times when I text you right after any one of us went offline, then you'll be like, "Dah rindu I eyh ? HAHAHA". Honestly, you're the first guy who has ever done that to me. I mean, we're friends and you said that and you were cool with it.
Those times when we call each other names. We showed our attitudes to each other, didn't we ? No matter how annoying we were. I know that I did annoy the crap out of you.
Those times when we actually texted each other from the time we woke up til we fell asleep. How possible was that !
I'm not gonna talk about New Year's eve. That was just the best New Year's ever, I'm serious. Honestly, everytime I see Curve's Coffee Bean & Secret Recipe, I'll remember it. After we said our goodbyes, we texted til 6 in the morning. Your text woke me up at 11 in the morning. I was fresh.
You are never boring to me. You are the best texting partner I can ever have. I thought you were too impossible for me, not my type but look, I fall for you in the end. You made me move on from the guy that I fell for head over heels when I thought moving on was impossible.

I don't know what else to say. Things won't just work out after all huh ?
Mhm, thanks for everything and hmm, I'm sorry for everything.

Sincerely,
Budak Suka Touching.

No comments:

Histories