Sunday, April 4, 2010

Are You Trying To Drive Me Up The Wall ?



Honestly, since your name was added into my life, bad things have been happening to me. Arguments, misunderstandings, etc. Who likes to go through this shitty thing ?! No one okay. Not gonna blame you for this, since you're pretty much innocent. I mean, who knows what's coming right ? But I just don't get it, why does this have to happen ? I don't hate you but to prevent myself from disliking you is as hard as doing add maths. Not that I know how to do it, yet, but yeah, just try and get that message.

I'm sorry but I am the kind of person who's hard to forget things. People usually say, "Forgive and Forget". It takes time for me to forgive and it takes a longer time for me to forget.

How annoying it is that a mess was made and I just had to take care of it since I'm involved ? For no bloody reason, I'm involved ! For no bloody reason, my name just had to come out from your mouth ? It's fun isn't it, to spread some bloody rumors and shit ? Hoho, hope you had fun. Are you bored, that you decided to spend your time spreading rumors ? C'mon, everyone knows that if you spread a rumor, eventually you will get busted.

You see, from only a name that gives me a headache and the mood swings, now it becomes two ! And you think I can be cool about it ? Heck no.

No comments:

Histories