Monday, April 5, 2010

Cruel Yet Sympathetic


"Contrary to popular belief, Forgive and Forget is not as easy as ABC. Forgive might be easy for those who don't have EGO running through their veins but Forget ? Heck, go build a machine that can erase your memory."



Hi, how are you doing ?
I have this sudden urge to blog and I think I'm starting to get back my mojo to babble away on my plain blog. Oh blogger, I miss you :')

School was fine, just like others school days. Spent my Islamic Studies time updating my girls on what happened when we were apart for 2 days and half. I could write a novel ! My saliva almost dried up due to the non-stop talking for the entire time. Thanks to them and their opinions, I think I can decide on what to do now ♥

After recess, spent some quality time with the boys at the back of the class, our turf baby, our turf HAHA. Luen was being extra retarded somehow. He kept on faking a laugh but ended up bursting into fits of laughter, for no reason. He had gone cuckoo I think ? And he kept on saying, "I smoke padi". Now now, I know that Padi means Weed (Right ?), but it just doesn't make sense and it's as lame as.. Ok, nothing and no one is as lame as Luen so I can't really put any comparisons there.
ANYHOOO,
We had a History lecture at the hall. I thought it was going to be a bore so I brought along my pillows and blanket. I was wrong ! It was interesting and productive too. Unfortunately, I didn't write down anything. Too busy concentrating + leaning against Shar + laughing, yeaahh :(
But hey, at least they're doing this seminar and maybe, just maybe, I'm going to go. Bak kata Mr. Nathan, "Think of your future". Hahaha that's what he says whenever I complain about things. Sayang Mr. Nathan, I'm gonna buy you a wig for your birthday so that you don't need to be jealous of me and my friends' hair :')

Okay, I'm starting to talk crap. So bored, no one to accompany me and my craziness tonight.
I have to make myself busy so that I won't think of that human being. No, not just one. I mean, those human beings. YEZZA !
And now, my bed is calling me *yawns*


Don't you just love B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars - Nothing On You ? I know I do :)

No comments:

Histories