Friday, April 9, 2010

Brotha From Anotha Motha ?


Hi Izreen, this is not the worst okay. Kiss my feet and say thank you cause I was thinking of uploading the picture of you and the panties HAHA.

So, it's officially the 9th of April and this dude up here ( base on the second picture, he's on the right ), didn't come to school. To save his butt from getting whooped ? I also don't know lah k, haha. But it's okay, he got a free bath at the bus stop yesterday :) He was lucky it was just mineral water. Unlike me, I took a bath with Mirinda Strawberry + Coke -.- But whatever, this is about him.

Muhammad Izreen bin Rahiman. He was that new kid who just came into SK1 when we were standard 3, right ? But we started to know each other when we were standard 5. Grew closer in standard 6. 'Til now, still close :') Haha, 5 years of friendship and still counting !
Last time, he was such a bore. The kind that, if you text him, he'll reply one word in a text -.- I was so annoyed whenever I text him, seriously. But now, surprisingly he's different. Fun to talk to, sometimes.

He's the good friend, y'know ? He actually knows when I'm not okay. By the way I reply his text, he knows. There aren't many guys who can sense a girl's mood like that okay. And he cares, listens and gives advices. Hoho his advices ah, incredible one. He says whatever he wants to say, he tells you his honest opinions, no matter how much it hurts. Shitty yet brave.

He has that dirty mind, just like any other boys hahaha. So whenever he starts his dirty conversation, I'll definitely give him the stare. Or maybe, I'll hit him :B Just for the sake of it hahaha.

Ah crap, I don't know what to say anymore. When it comes to Izreen, I don't know what to say. He doesn't really deserve any compliments but today, he deserves it. Mhmm.
Okay whatever,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAHH ! :D
I'm still older than you though, HEHE


Loves,
Hazwani Pendek yet Awesome :B

No comments:

Histories