Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ICSA Autism Walk

Such a purple day, really :)
I had lotsa fun, met my Sri Aman friends. It had been ages since the last time I met them.
Despite the extremely hot weather which made me sweat bullets, the 2km walk was fun. Burst into fits of laughter with my girls, felt healthy but tired right after the walk, the performances were the true definition of entertainment. Yes, pretty much made my day worth it.
I decided to go at the very last minute, around 10pm on Friday night, thanks to Sabrina and Sofia's persuasion. I was so lazy to go just because of the walk but then I told myself, "I'll be wasting my time on a Saturday, so why not ?". Yezza, I rather go to an event than wasting my time at home, laze around, etc.
After the event, got a ride from Farid to Sabrina's house. Had lunch at her house and dozed off on her comfortable bed in her cold room (y)
Then, I went home around 6pm. Spent my time babysitting baby Danish the whole night.
I was so exhausted ! Dah la the night before, I slept at 3am and woke up at 7am to get ready for this event. Aiyo *slap myself*

No comments:

Histories