Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nobody Has It Easy


Let's hold hands like the young romance
-Heaven by John Legend

Hi, how's everyone doing ?
Sorry for the short disappearance, I was on hiatus for awhile. My mojo to blog was gone with the wind. Here's a few updates on what has been revolving around me :

Daddy Cool and Wan (my grandma) were admitted to hospital. First it was Wan, then dad. Mom said Wan has this lung infection or Pneumonia. But thank God, she's doing fine now. Whilst dad has bladder problem or something called Prostate. I don't know when is he going through surgery but it will be soon, of course. Poor mama, she has to take care both of them. She looks so exhausted, running back and forth from the hospital and back home, up and down from dad's ward to Wan's ward. So due to her exhaustion, I might be skipping school, just to help her out y'know :)

NEXT !

I did badly on my Intervensi II, like seriously I can cry. I have got to motivate myself, throw away my laziness into the Pacific Ocean and plant the word "STUDY" into my system. Seems impossible, I know but it's not a crime to try right ? Ugh, I feel like hitting my head real hard. PMR is just around the corner, another 5 months which of course, seems so long but you know how time flies right ? At the speed of light please okay, thanks. Okay, I shouldn't have reminded myself that PMR is in 5 months. Now I feel restless and a bit disturbed. Wowzers !

School is cool. Everyone's starting to be busy with the upcoming Sports Day. I've been wandering around school to search for athletes and people who haven't paid the house fee. Ain't easy okay, ain't easy. Ada je orang tak mengaku rumah sukan, ish ! Bonding time with my favorite bunch in school as always (y) Teachers are getting annoyed by the fact that the guys are always at the back, around mine, Azi and Harisah's desks, mhmm.

Hmmm *rubs chins*
What else, what else ? I think that's all for now. I gotta take a shower, dinner and off to the hospital.
Aaahh the smell of hospital, I love ♥

No comments:

Histories