Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soldiers, You've Got To Soldier On



"Tell me the truth, is it love or just Paris?"

; Ladyhawke - Paris Is Burning


It's 0700 and I pulled an all-nighter to digest as much facts as I can. You have no idea how serious I am when I said that I want to get better results on my Diagnostic than my Intervensi 2. My result was a joke, I swear I'm not kidding.
Unfortunately, I won't say that my study session was fully productive. Blaming bloody distractions, as always. My mind was wandering elsewhere and I had to be a listener and/or adviser to a friend of mine since he was going through a rough patch (Be strong, boy !). Mhmm so much for burying my head six feet under books.
You have no idea how disappointed I am of myself. But to hell with it, at least I did study. I've finished revising Maths and I might say that I understand every bits of what I revised, fuh *wipes sweat* Hopefully they won't slip out off my mind !
Taking a break with a cup of cold Bliss Guava flavored Yogurt Drink then I will continue my struggle with Islamic studies. 13 chapters to catch up with ! InsyaAllah I can finish revising it early. Maybe, before 9pm tonight ? Alright, set ! I just have to avoid myself from the temptations around me.

Now I'm scared of getting eye bags, albeit I'm used to staying up all night (I've stayed up for two days straight a few times, eekk). Seeing my auntie with obvious eye bags gives me the creeps. Not that I'm saying she gives me the creeps or something. It's just that, imagining myself, a fifteen years old girl having eye bags.. Ain't cool okay, ain't cool. I'm getting goosebumps.
Not that I force myself not to sleep or whatnot. It's just that I've been having trouble sleeping nowadays. "Set your mind free before you fall asleep even though people say, before you sleep is the perfect time to think about everything.", a friend of mine told me that. Whenever I try emptying my mind, my attempt fails. It's like my mind has set automatically to think about everything that's troubling me before I sleep. It's not my fault that I can't control my thoughts. My thoughts just love to fly around my mind like a free bird before I sleep I guess ?



A breath-taking view outside my window, 0700 hours.

Rise and shine dear Earth and all whom inhabit it !
A perfect Sunday morning to bright up your day and keep your fingers crossed for a fantastic day ahead of you :)
I should be listening to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 right now. Minus the rain, of course. But Lovers in Japan by Coldplay will do good.
xx

2 comments:

Fahmi Ismail said...

whoa, morning outside your window is breath taking :O

Hazwani AZ said...

I know right :')

Histories