Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here We Go Again



"And I'm on my way to believing"
; Paramore - The Only Exception


May said goodbye, June greeted us without a warning. I wasn't armed and ready for June to come and I bet you weren't too. To hell with it, it's already here and let's wish for June to be much better than May.
Albeit I'm trying to throw this habit of wishing for a particular month to be better than the previous month, I shall just keep my fingers crossed for things to be better.

It's weird that I always have the mood to update my blog whenever I'm not in the mood, you know what I mean ? No wonder my blog is flooded with emotional posts, mhmm. And just for an early warning, this might be another emo post too. About the usual things y'know. So, beware people, beware !

My Diagnostic result is such a huge bummer. Haven't really gotten all of the papers back but so far, I got 4As and 1B. Screw Science, another 5 more marks, I would get an A :( S'okay, careless mistakes. Imma study harder next time. I kept on saying "Mr. Nathan is going to make me bald if he sees my result !" to Luen and Izreen haha. Even though I got 4As, I'm not satisfied cause well, the marks can drop anytime. They're at the border, danger zone. Mhmm the reason why I received a tirade from mom. Such a perfect way to start off my June.

Mom is worrying the hell out of me. So you have no idea how am I coping with this. It's like there's a burden on my shoulders that has the weight of the world. I can't brag about anything nor can I tell you what's bothering me. I'm out of words about this and I don't think anything can describe how worried I am.

I can't even ask you to convince me that you want to settle this cause from the way I see it, you look like you don't even care. Don't think that I'm assuming this, cause I definitely am not. This is me thinking what I should think from the way I see how things are going. At first you would look like you're trying your best to settle it but after awhile, you give up. Are you pretending to care ? Are you forced to care ? I don't know and I don't think I want to even know. I'm out of ideas cause I've said it numerous times, I am not and will not get any benefits from this. You are. And that's what I want. I never put myself ahead cause I don't know, maybe I care about you more than I care about myself ? Might be such a bollock but I'm not lying.
You can't force me to do what you want me to do cause I've made up my mind. But tell me, do you want things to be the way it used to be cause you actually want to or you just act like you want to fix things just for your own sake, just so that you won't feel messed up anymore ?

Keep in mind : Sometimes goodbye is the only way.

xx

No comments:

Histories