Sunday, May 30, 2010

Worlds Away



"How come blessings only come in disguise ?"
; The World Should Revolve Around Me - Little Jackie

When someone doesn't seem to accept you for who you are is annoying. When someone compares you to another person is annoying. When someone doesn't close your door right after they enter your room is annoying. When bad luck keeps kissing your ass is annoying. When someone bosses you around is annoying. When your phone decides to be a bitch is annoying. And the list of annoyance goes on and on.

How is everyone doing ?

I dragged my ass to Youth '10. It was okay but I didn't get the chance to buy a lot of things like I planned to. Felt sad to leave that place moneyless. When I got home, I felt quite unsatisfied with the bag I bought. Haish, sad shiz okay.

This is the last week of school before semester break and I'm stoked. Dydy is coming back for awhile this Wednesday til next Monday. Gosh, I can't wait to see her. I miss her like I miss my pacifier-sucking times ! I joke. I hope my parents give me the green light to go out. I have to spend my time with my favorite people, it's a must :)

You have no idea how hard have I tried cheering myself up. And I am still finding my way out of this mess. I think mom is starting to worry about this drastic change of mine. Losing appetite, locking myself up in my room. I may sound like such an emo kid but hey, don't blame ! I just don't have the appetite to eat, I just want some time alone and yes, I just feel like it.

Now, I shall get some shut-eye, even though it's only 10.45pm. Oh well, I need a rest anyway.
I bid you adieu and goodnight, fellow earthlings xx

No comments:

Histories