Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Of Chance And Luck And Pride


"Where we end up we can never know, and all I know is we seem to be changing."
; Saosin - Changing

This sudden urge to blog brought me here. So hello earth and all whom inhabit it. Miss me ? My disappearance for a month should make you people miss me and my babbles.

You should try listening to Changing by Saosin. The lyric is just good and the song is not bad either. Under that picture is one of the lines I love. Oh and this one ;

This is an act, stop holding back. The things you lost
Cannot replace what's missing.
(replace what's missing)
And from the start you played the part and now your heart's
Become a great deception.


SO,
How has it been ?
If you ask me, things have been alright for me. My August started bad, very bad. Everyone has a downfall right ? But I couldn't just let my downfall get in my way and not let me have some fun. Thanks to my optimistic thoughts, I'm fine now :)

Baby Danish is 8 months-old now and he's as cute as ever ! He has mastered the ability to crawl and climb up the stairs. But of course, when he climbs up the stairs, someone has to watch his back. If he falls backwards, Humpty Dumpty in the making please :( I'll definitely spend more time with him since mom said, at this age of his, is the best time to fool around. Albeit, I can't wait for him to grow up. Leng chai la ;)

School has been such a bore. The good thing is that I occupy my free times with a few exercises. Haha I shopped for workbooks and now, I have like a huge pile of 'em. I feel so nerdy, even though I haven't finished even one book. I'll try to finish all of my workbooks. It's a must ! Yes yes (motivated for awhile, this won't last long).

Today is the first day of fasting. Happy Ramadhan and happy fasting, fellow Muslims :) Do more goods, curse less, be a better person and be happy that you can reduce your weight and fats in a month. I'm sure girls looked forward to fasting month cause of the weight loss. Unless, you people feast like you haven't eaten for days once Maghrib enters.
It's just the first day of fasting, I am stoked of course. But I'm sure you people can't wait for Raya right ? Don't deny it cause I can't wait too. To devour mom's rendang with lemang, family gathering. Oh, I love :)
Speaking of family gathering, I'm gonna persuade mom to make one, where all of us buka puasa together-gether. Omg, just what I need !

This is enough after a month abducted by aliens right ? I guess so. Maghrib is entering in a few more minutes. It's time to see everyone's status on MSN stating "buka puasa", as usual hahaha. Alright, flat tummy, say hello to round tummy ! Have a great fasting month, people :)

No comments:

Histories