Friday, August 27, 2010

Take It To The Floor

"We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it.."
; Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun.

Just dropping by cause I'm bored to death and I just have nothing else to do. So hello !
I miss those days when I always update my blog. Every day. Then if I don't, Fahmi would brag about it and force me to update. "Update your blog ! I'm running out of reading materials." Haha okay Fahmi, okay.
Am I reminiscing right now ? I guess I am. One thing I miss the most is this :

Futsal with the boys in the morning, to Petronas right after, home to wash up then school. We were a bunch of healthy kids !

Alright, enough of reminiscing cause I can babble about it for so long, I kid you not.

PMR trials started on the 19th til 26th, and I gotta say, it was hell on Earth. Okay exaggerating a bit but I seriously think I did badly. BM was surprisingly shitty. Didn't expect the paper 2 to be that hard ! Lack of knowledge on Perpaduan, I guess. I've nothing to say about English paper 1. I was just too sleepy, I couldn't really concentrate. When the others were discussing the answers, I even went "Oh ada pilihan jawapan tu?" hahaha no, I ain't joking. Ran out of time when I was writing the essay so I'm not hoping for a high mark on my section A. Islamic Studies was alright, albeit there were a few blanks here and there as usual. I'm not gonna say anything about History cause I screwed it up. Geography was a bummer a bit but it was definitely better than History. Maths, Science and KH were the best. There were a few hard questions but I managed to answer most of 'em, thank God :) It's quite impossible for me to obtain 8As for this trials but hoping for at least 6A's, insyaAllah.

Things have been alright, I guess. A lot of things have been going on of course. Now I know how does it feel like to be left hanging. It surprised me to know that feelings could change so fast. So fast as in, within 7 days. First time to witness that. Heck, it proves that it's possible for it to happen right? When I've fallen for someone, that's when things decide to betray me. Why oh why.. Ain't gonna dig about this cause if I do, my mood will be f-ed. Not gonna take the risk :)

I've spent tremendous time with my friends. Safwat's birthday celebration by the pool on the 8th of August, the twins' birthday celebration + buka puasa with the school bunch at Delicious, then buka puasa at OU then Rasta with Azim Faiq Yusra Syafiq Erin Uzair Din Harfiq Danial Saifuddin Mukhlis Safwat. Those times I spent with them took my mind off of things and I thank them for that ♥

Right now, to be frank, I'm completely blank. I have no idea what to write about anymore and I think my f-ed up mood will be paying me a visit anytime soon. I better get my ass outta here ! Bidding you adieu xx

No comments:

Histories